Conditions of Use
- The property is hired strictly on a basis that the accommodation is for holiday use only and no right to remain in the accommodation shall exist for the hirer or any person allowed into the property by the hirer. The hirer will be liable for all costs and fees as the result of any delayed departure.
- The owner shall not be under any liability in contract until a signed Booking Form and the deposit has been received and confirmed in writing by the owner.
- Cheques should be made payable to Thorpe Farm Bunkhouses. The owner reserves the right to delay acceptance of bookings to allow for three bank working days to clear cheques.
- Provisional reservations may be made by telephoning 01433 650659, providing that written confirmation on a Booking Form is received not later than 7 days afterwards.
- The balance of the total sum due is payable not later than one month prior to the date of arrival, failing which payment being made, the owner shall be at liberty to treat the booking as cancelled, unless other arrangements have been made.
- In the event of cancellation, the hirer must advise the owner immediately whereupon every reasonable attempt will be made by the owner to re-let the premises. If re-letting is possible, the deposit, less the costs incurred in re-letting, will be refunded. The owner reserves the right to charge the full balance of the hire charges if re-letting is not possible.
- Lettings are on a nightly basis, from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival; departure by 10.00 am or by arrangement.
- The hirer shall be responsible to ensure that the owner is notified immediately of any damage or loss and to pay for the cost of replacement or repair.
- The hirer is expected to leave the accommodation as found on arrival.